Latest Edition - Bridges - December 2019
This issue of Bridges treats interreligious dialogue:
- The Editorial stresses the importance of interreligious dialogue (p. 1)
- Centre News shows how we promote interreligious dialogue through hospitality, talks, YATRA pilgrimage, film and youth (pp. 2-3).
- World News shows interreligious dialogue through document, architecture, standing up for others and against discrimination, pursuing peace (pp. 4-5).
- The new cardinals symbolise interreligious dialogue (p. 6-7)
- Religions for Peace advance shared well-being (p. 8)
- The Abrahamic religions sign joint statement on end-of-life issues (p. 9)
- Muslims and Christians bear joint witness (p. 10)
We wish our Christian readers a blessed and happy Christmas.
We wish all our Muslim readers a safe and happy holiday.
Click here to download Bridges #85, December 2019
Rev Dr Patrick McInerney
Director, Columban Centre for Christian-Muslim Relations
Bridges Newsletter is published by the Columban Centre for Christian-Muslim Relations.