St Columbans Mission Society invites Primary and Secondary school students to participate in our 2023 Season of Creation school competition focusing on the theme, ‘Let justice and peace flow.’
Watch - Theme for Season of Creation 2023, ‘Let justice and peace flow,’
Students are invited to prepare a video submission that reflects on the 2023 theme for Season of Creation, ‘Let justice and peace flow.’
- The subject of each entry must address the theme ‘Let justice and peace flow.’
- The entry must be the work of the entrant/s, and entrants may submit only one entry.
- Length: maximum 2 to 5 minutes, including title credits.
- The closing date for entries is 1 Sept 2023. Winners for each category will be announced by the end of September.
- Entries will be submitted in mp4 format via a compressed file to email@example.com
- The teacher's name, year level, name of the school and postal and email address, along with the date the video was created, must be in the 'file name’ of each video submitted.
- All entries must be accompanied by a short paragraph (maximum 100 words) describing the location the video was taken, and the reason for choosing the specific focus or topic featured in the video.
- The entries will be judged by members of the Peace, Ecology and Justice Office, St Columbans Mission Society.
Submit entries into the following categories
- Lower Primary (Years P–3)
- Upper Primary (Years 4–6)
- Lower Secondary (Years 7–9)
- Upper Secondary (Years 10–12)
Watch Promo - 2023 Season of Creation School Competition - Primary
Watch Promo - 2023 Season of Creation School Competition - Secondary
Thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to your submissions.
Fr Peter O’Neill
Regional Director of Oceania