The world unites to tackle climate change
26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) in Glasgow on 31 October – 12 November 2021.
- COP 15 and COP 26 updates and Way Forward
- MSSC 2021 Climate Change Statement
- MSSC 2021 General Council Message
- Fiji Students Stopped by the Police
- Adi Mariana Waqa Speech - Cop26 March for Creation
Read COP26 Blogs:
- Blog 1: Climate pilgrims converge on Glasgow
- Blog 2: 'We can deliver - we must deliver'
- Blog 3: 'We are not drowning, we are fighting'
- Blog 4: Churches maintain pressure for Climate Justice
- Blog 5: Greenwash?
- Blog 6: 'War causes Climate Change and Climate Change causes War'
- Blog 7: Climate campaigning needs 'Faith, Hope and Love'
- Blog 8: Joining the Jesuits for Climate Justice
- Blog 9: 'We are all environmentalists now' + links
- Blog 10: Polar bears in lifejackets
- Blog 11: Climate solutions 'need to be based around women'
- Blog 12: Crunch Time and getting crunched
- Blog 14: How many COPs to arrest Climate Chaos?
- Blog 15: 'Glasgow ends today, but the real work begins now'
Read more articles: https://www.indcatholicnews.com/search/COP26